Time & Location
Aug 15, 7:30 PM – 8:40 PM
About the event
Ebo – 3 eggs with red palm oil, something sweet, a candle choose between red, black or white
- Get a white plate. Put the candle in the center. Put the 3 eggs around it. Pour a little bit of red palm oil on the eggs like a drizzle. No you don't have to boil the eggs. But the sweet treat on a separate plate. You can place this on your altar.
- Esu you can put the candle in a bowl or on a place.
- After the rittual, take the offerings out to nature. If you have an Esu you can keep your candy with Esu if you like.
Candy for Esu
Dress – White clothes or very light colors
Time – About an Hour – You’ll want to be someplace where you can lie down at some point. Headphones might be good if you have them.
Beforehand – take a spiritual bath that most aligns with you, write a letter on how you would like connection with the Divine Feminine to express itself through you and your life? How would you like to be nurtured by the Iyaami (The Mothers)? What mother energy would you like to invite into your spiritual community? What does the experience of trusting your intuition feel like? How does it reflect in your life?
· Then we are going to take turns reading our letters.
· After we all read we will give gratitude for the Iyaami (The Mothers) of our understanding supporting us in bring this energy into fruition. How have you already witnessed more connection, reflection, and trusting of your intuition? Share 1 thing.
I will go through a series of prayers and then do a guided meditation to set the scene. After that I will give you time to go through whatever you experience in the scene. I'll call you back after a few minutes.
We can share as time permits.
Pay attention to your dreams that night.